• frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is your electric rate per kWh?

Hi, a quick question. I have just bought an electric car and have had a charger unit fitted. I'm already an eversmart customer but I want to know what unit rate I am paying for my electricity. I can't find it on any paperwork. I've also tried to online portal but without any luck. Can anybody suggest another way to find out?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• It would depend on your tariff. Do you happen to know which tariff you're on? Might say it on a bill or some paperwork?

• edited August 2018

I've no idea unfortunately. can't find it on any of my bills 🙁. I've had a look through my old emails too but still can't find anyting

• Hi Luke. I can tell you that the electricity unit rate on the 'Fixed Smart Special' - one of our popular tariffs - is 11.1 pence per kWh. If you need an exact figure, just give us a call and an adviser will be able to locate your account and find out for you. I hope that helps!