• frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eversmart portal registartion

Hi. I've recently switched over to eversmart and they've sent me an email asking for an opening meter reading. The email has a link that just takes me to a log in page. I don't have any log in details yet and I can't find a registration link anywhere - just a "forgotten password" link.

Does anyone know how you set up an account? Or what you have to do to get a username and password?

Thanks

Comments

• I've run into a very similar issue but with a different supplier. Ended up just calling them to give a reading. That might be the easiest way

• Are you paying by monthly direct debit or pre-pay? I just had a quick look around and found this on their help section-

"As you’re on a prepayment meter, you won’t receive regular bills or statements and won’t have the need to make payments online so there are no benefits to signing up to our online portal at the stage."

• Thanks for the quick replies! I'm paying by direct debit, so I should be able to get into the portal.

• I got a portal registration link in a separate email. Might have to check your spam folder, or just give it a few hours before the next email comes through.